- Cookies set by Map of Medicine
- Cookies set by third parties
See Wikipedia for an explanation of cookies.
Cookies set by Map of Medicine
- Session cookies
- Used by the web server for session maintenance.
For general information about session cookies see what session cookies are used for.
Cookies set by third parties
- Anonymous analytics cookies
- The Map of Medicine may allow some third parties to set cookies to gather site usage information, these cookies cannot be used to identify individuals they are used for statistical purposes only.
How to turn cookies off
Modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.